Houston HOA Management - for deed restriction matters only, not for dues.
Constable's Office - 281-376-3472
Lakewood Office FAX 281-370-0242
For noise problems, filing a complaint with the sheriff or constable’s office will be more effective than the HOA.
Leash Law in Harris County
The neighborhood park is not a leash free zone.
SECTION 4. RESTRAINT AND IMPOUNDMENT
A. All dogs and cats must be kept under restraint while in the unincorporated areas of Harris County, Texas.
Restraint: The control of a dog or cat under the following circumstances:
(1) When it is controlled by a line or leash not more than six (6) feet in length, if the line or leash is held by a human being who is capable of controlling or governing the dog or cat in question; or
(2) When it is within a fully enclosed vehicle; or
(3) When it is on the premises of the custodian and the animal does not have access to a sidewalk or street.
B. The custodian of every dog or cat is responsible for any behavior of a dog or cat under the provisions of these Regulations.
- Harris County Precinct 4 Work Order Request
Maintenance, road hazards, such as blinking traffic lights, missing manhole covers or storm drain grates, missing stop signs. 20 MPH Speed Limit Petition
- Harris County Public Health and Environmental Health Services
The Health department keeps names anonymous and is normally very fast and thorough in investigating and addressing issues.
- Animal Control - 281-999-3191
- Harris County Precinct 4 contact Precinct 4 for curbside sewer drain subsidence repair
Park List including the Faulkey Gully Hike & Bike Trail
- Real Time Houston Traffic
- Statewide Highway Conditions and Local News from TxDOT
- Tomball ISD
- Community Zip Code 77377
- Tomball Main Post Office
122 N Holderrieth Blvd,
Tomball, TX 77375
If the wrong mail is placed in your mailbox, please place it in the outgoing mailbox with a post-it with the date. This will help the mailman correct any issues.
- Faulkey Gully MUD (water service and water smart leak detection)
- Municipal Operations and Consulting (water bill)
Faulkey Gully MUD
P.O. Box 1689
Spring, TX 77383
OAK RIDGE OFFICE
27316 Spectrum Way
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385
1825 Mason Road
Katy, Texas 77449
- Noack Landscaping
- Curb repairs: Harris County Precinct 4 Maintenance, 281-353-8424. (Get a work order number).
- North Harris County Regional Water Authority
- Reliant Energy Electricity
- Centerpoint Energy Gas
Street Lamps: 1-800-332-7143 (say "street light out"). To help them identify which one is out, let them know the closest street address and the six-digit number about 7 to 10' up the pole.
- Centerpoint contacts and claims
- Time Warner Cable TV
- Tomball Potpourri Newspaper
- WCA Waste / Green For Life
office hours 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Trash Pickup Tuesdays and Fridays. In case of an official holiday on Tuesday or Friday, trash is picked up the next Tuesday or Friday not on the following day.
- Heavy Trash Pickup on Fridays
- Branches must be 4 feet or less in length and bundled together or in the trash cans.
- Pickup is at or after 7am.
- Residential Recycling of Texas 866-516-9805 opt-in Fridays
- City of Houston hazardous waste disposal
- Local Government
- Home Price Trends or Trends